My YouTube earnings not showing in AdSense is a common problem for several YouTubers. Profiting from YouTube through Google AdSense is the most mysterious for beginners in the Internet world, and those who want to make a profit and earn money from YouTube. Considering that YouTube is the second most popular social media platform globally with over two billion users, around a quarter of the world’s population, you can take advantage of this site’s global fame and work to make a profit from it. Let’s further discuss the reasons behind my YouTube earnings not showing in AdSense
The reasons behind my YouTube earnings not showing in AdSense
Why my YouTube earnings not showing in AdSense? YouTube is a free video-sharing site.
The site was established in 2005, and it makes it easy for its visitors to watch videos online.
Moreover, you can also create and upload your own videos to share with others.
Also, YouTube is currently one of the most popular websites on the internet, with visitors watching around 6 billion hours of video every month.
Google AdSense to make profit for beginners
AdSense is a free and simple way to make money from Google, which specializes in online advertising and Gmail.
This is by displaying ads next to your online content.
Also, with AdSense, you can display relevant and attractive ads to your website visitors.
You also customize the look and style of ads to suit your site.
These ads come in one of three formats:
· Text Advertisements.
· Image Advertisements.
· Video Advertisements.
Terms of profit from YouTube
The following conditions must be met in order to monetize YouTube for beginners with Google AdSense:
· You need to meet certain requirements on YouTube such as age over 18.
· However, that doesn’t mean you can’t if you’re younger, you can use a parent’s data.
· Create your own AdSense account on Google AdSense.
· Create your own YouTube channel on YouTube.
· Apply for the YouTube Partners Program after fulfilling the requirements.
· Connect your Google AdSense account to your YouTube channel.
Why my YouTube earnings not showing in AdSense?
My YouTube earnings not showing in AdSense is really frustrating.
Monetization on your channel will be paused when you don’t have an active, approved AdSense account associated with it.
The YouTube Partner Program requires all partners to have an active, approved AdSense account associated with their channel.
If you don’t have an approved AdSense account associated with your channel, ads won’t appear and you won’t be able to monetize.
This includes revenue from ads and YouTube Premium subscriptions.
Increase viewers on your YouTube channel
It is very important to apply to the YouTube Partner Program and then start earning by getting high views of your videos.
· Therefore, you must achieve two important goals:
· · Provide good video content on your YouTube channel.
· · Market videos in a smart way to get the largest number of views.
· · Choose keywords carefully.
· · You tube SEO professional.
· · Capture the viewer’s attention as long as possible.
· · Good content is the gold standard for success.
In the end, several reasons could be behind my YouTube earnings not showing in AdSense. Top YouTubers earn up to $29.5 million annually, most of which comes from the Google AdSense ads displayed in their videos despite the site’s popularity and its frequent use.
Overview about blog to get blogging income